- 1/2 cup dried astragalus root pieces
- 1/2 cup dried elderberries
- 1/2 cup dried rose hips
- 1/2 cup dried whole hibiscus flowers (1/4 cup pieces)
- 1/3 cup dried ginger root (not powder) OR fresh ginger slices added when preparing
- Honey or your preferred sweetener (or not)
- Fresh orange slice or a squeeze of any citrus
Mix the dry ingredients & store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. For a cup of tea, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 4 tablespoons of dry mix & fresh ginger to taste. Ginger adds heat so temper to your taste. Simmer, think teeny bubble, for 15 minutes. Strain. Add honey. Pour into your favorite cup. Add citrus.
I think this is MY find recipe for January 2021. Check my blogs for Immunity Soup https://chamberslife.com/2020/03/15/beauty-your-immunity-soup/ & Winter Proofing https://chamberslife.com/2019/10/31/winter-proof-you/.
Next blog — SUPPLEMENTS for Immunity & Brain wellness.