- 5 ORGANIC plum or other tomatoes, chopped (about 1 pound) (Peel & seed first for easier digestion.)
- 1/4 C ORGANIC basil chiffonade
- 1 T ITALIAN extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T ITALIAN red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves ORGANIC garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 t Iodized sea salt
- 8 ounces ITALIAN farfalle/bowtie pasta, cooked (Cook until almost al dente. The bow’s center will be a bit firm and seem undone, but it will soften in the marinade.)
Mix all ingredients & refrigerate for at least an hour. DELIZIOSA INSALATA!
Tis the season to think SEASONING!
Whether a turkey, dressing or a vegan winter squash this seasoning is worth gobbling. All ingredients are organic & dried.
Thanks to Alice Waters for the suggestion of a Suribachi Mortar Bowl. Blends without pulverizing the herbs totally.
6 teaspoons sage
4 1/2 teaspoons thyme
1 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper blend
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 teaspoons marjoram
2 1/4 teaspoons rosemary
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated)
Dash of allspice (optional)